This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Intention Inspired and our members.❤
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your accurate and honest information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Intention Inspired via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives ad images, graphs, stats and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn up to a sweet 50% recurring commission when a new member creates a subscription using your referral link depending on what percentage you were approved for.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00, so you receive a decent chunk of cash when payouts come around. And there’s no maximum payout balance, so go nuts!
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own membership.
Here are the details of our Affiliate Program in summary:
- You’ll receive up to 50% recurring commission for the entire length of the referred member’s membership.
- Minimum payout balance of $50.00, and no maximum payout (we pay in USD via PayPal).
- Commissions older than 30 days will be paid within the first week of each month.
- Referrals cannot be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential member clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 60 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Intention Inspired, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have. This is important because we like to offer any new visitors a free 30-day trial to experience our service before committing to a monthly paid membership.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
- The customer purchases after 60 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use our own Direct Link Tracking pro add-on, so you can skip the referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link to our site from your https:// website. You can submit a direct link to your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to IntentionInspired.com directly from your site! Awesome!
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available if your site has an SSL certificate, and therefore the https:// protocol. We will only approve websites that are 100% owned by you.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Intention Inspired. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Intention Inspired affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Intention Inspired. As an affiliate, you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you or share your personal information, ever – promise!
Affiliate application rejection
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Below are just a few reasons why an application may be rejected (this is not an exhaustive list):
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our mission and values may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Intention Inspired will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
When you apply to become an affiliate we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because:
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Intention Inspired and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
Please don’t leave us! We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Intention Inspired to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Intention Inspired, please let us know – we’re here for you! An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 3-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 3 months. But we don’t even want to go there right now, right?! Let’s work together to help you start earning some cash!
Note: We create an exciting new series for our members every month! So you will be able to rotate your promotions and offerings to your audience and keep things fresh! Please check the ‘creatives’ page on your affiliate profile for new assets to promote our latest promos.
Intention Inspired Affiliate Program Policies (and Inspiration)
Allowed and super cool promotional methods
How you promote Intention Inspired is reflected in the commission you earn! We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Intention Inspired and bring us legitimate, loyal members. We love it when our affiliates actually engage with our material (e.g. enroll a series!) and blog about their experience in an authentic way in order to promote Intention Inspired.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers, and best friends about Intention Inspired, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about Intention Inspired by enrolling in one of our series and link to the series signup page our site with your referral link.
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. We create a lot of rich media elements within each of our sessions that you are more than encouraged to utilize in order to help promote Intention Inspired. Using our share buttons on our website will automatically include your personalized share link in the URL—so long as you are logged in to your account.
- Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or start vlogging on YouTube about your Intention Inspired journey with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited and super uncool promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% behind us too! The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously. We know you’ll understand. ? But here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Intention Inspired may not be promoted on coupon sites
We don’t accept coupons anyway.
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Intention Inspired. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated. See above for allowed and super cool promotional methods!
- We’re flattered, but please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Intention Inspired
Affiliates aren’t employees of Intention Inspired and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Intention Inspired is 110% prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Intention Inspired site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to members that you are endorsed or operated by Intention Inspired is prohibited (and super uncool).
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us. ?
Consequences of not-cool promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may disable your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use allowed promotional methods, and help us to help you succeed as an affiliate!
Some important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Intention Inspired Monthly, LLC. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Intention Inspired Monthly, LLC. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Phew! Sound good? Great! Thanks for taking the time to read through these T’s and C’s and for agreeing to them. We can’t wait to have you on board!