Is this course for you?
30 Days of Bravery will guide you to the edge of your comfort zone and lovingly nudge you to explore what’s on the other side.
Here are a few areas where you can expect to see growth by committing yourself to this course:
- start each day with a powerful intention
- adopt habits that inspire courageous action
- conquer the internal foe of resistance
- stand your ground and speak your mind
- navigate uncertainty with smarter risks
- thrive with resilience under pressure
- dare boldly to pursue aspirational goals
- overcome self-doubt and move forward
- build a healthier relationship with anxiety
- turn obstacles into opportunities
- rediscover and reclaim lost passions
- gain clarity on the person you aspire to be
- find the courage to be your authentic self
Meet your host: Matt Prindle
30 Days of Bravery is the ongoing creative expression of my own awakening into who I AM. Who I've always been. Who exists beyond the limiting fears that hold me back from following my heart and bravely stepping towards authenticity expressing who I AM.
Perhaps, these inspirations that help me embody braver intentions will encourage you to boldly lean into fear as well. One brave intention and action at a time.
All you have to do is chisel out a few minutes each day and let the daily inspiration, guided prompts, and fun challenges awaken your inherently courageous self.
I'll be standing by throughout the course to offer whatever support I can.
What the fam is saying.
The Tools and Tactics
Working hard behind the scenes each day is a thoughtfully crafted fusion of inspiration and micro challenges designed to encourage action towards your braver intentions.
Want a sneak peek?
Wake up inspired every day with a new session that will unleash your bravery while making progress towards a brave 30-day goal.
Join our safe and loving community.
As a participant of 30 Days of Bravery, you'll meet other people who are also invested in flexing their brave muscle. You'll be able to share your thoughts and ideas while reflecting on insights from your peers.