ADVENTUROUS 🦁 Micro Act of Bravery
Let's evoke our subconscious intelligence by adventurously engaging in creative brainstorming practice that will shed some interesting light on the mysteries that elude us.
- Bring a brave goal to mind. What aspect of this goal eludes you? What aspects of this goal remain a complete mystery?
- With pen and paper in hand, gently hold these curiosities and mysteries in mind.
- Begin writing down any random words, phrases, shapes, squiggles, and doodles that come to mind.
- Allow the pen to wander freely and creatively without any self-judgment or criticism of what is being created.
- Observe, with curiosity. Notice the waves of thought, continuing to allow subconscious insights to come to the surface.
- When your creative doodling feels complete, choose one simple micro act of bravery you can commit to today that will allow you to deepen into the mystery of your adventurous journey.
- For example, perhaps you're simply inspired to ask a stranger a completely random question, go for it! Courageously trust your intuition with affirmative action.