The Grateful Investment Jar
In the dance of life where joy intertwines with purpose, there's a rhythm that echoes both gratitude and wise financial practice … a beautiful symphony unfolds, offering a method known as the “Grateful Investment Jar.”
What is a Grateful Investment Jar?
The Grateful Investment Jar is a daily gratitude practice for the wealth we already have. The invitation is to invest in your self with gratitude by acknowledging and writing down one way in which you already are abundantly wealthy. And then place that note into your jar. Day by day, as grateful investments flow, we are cultivating the very thing that we believe more money will bring us: happiness.
Every note placed into the jar becomes a symbol of thankfulness and invites more of what already is into your present and future self: wealth, abundance, and joy.
Here are a few grateful investment notes to get the gears turning:
- I am grateful because today I woke up with the opportunity to guide myself and others toward finding and nurturing our deepest intentions.
- I am grateful for the wealth of interactions I have because each connection is a chance to sow seeds of love, joy, growth, and beyond.
- I am grateful for the abundance of freedom and creativity I have to achieve my goals and manifest my dreams.
- I am grateful that I don't have to stress about buying healthy food.
- I am grateful for the endless wealth of opportunities to grow, learn, and contribute to collective healing and joy.
Note how our grateful investments don't have to just encompass material wealth, but also the richness of possibilities and the wealth of skills and passions we possess.
Go now, find a jar, and imbue it with wealthy intentions and enjoy your own daily grateful investment practice.