VISION 🔮 Set Goals That Forge the Path to Wealth
Day 5 of 30 Days of Money
Today, let's clarify our vision and set a goal that will serve to be the compass and roadmap toward our financial desires.
Our vision serves as a compass to our desired destination, while goals provide the roadmap. These visionary goals act as powerful conduits, directing our thoughts and intentions into a structured format that aligns our deepest desires with inspired actions.
Today's Golden Nuggets:
- 🔮 Visualize aspirations with conviction.
- 🎯 Set clear and concise goals.
- 🌱 Cultivate a wealth consciousness.
- 💡 Be open to the universe's guidance.
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakens.– Carl Jung
Unknown and broke (at the time), Jim Carrey would visualize his success by going on nightly drives along Mulholland Drive—a winding road through the Santa Monica mountains that is famous for its breathtaking views of the city and its history of famous residents.
During one of those drives in 1992, he wrote himself a check for $10,000,000 for “Acting services rendered”, and dated it “Thanksgiving 1995”. As Jim kept this Just before that date, he earned that amount for his role in Dumb and Dumber.
There's more to Jim Carrey's story that's often overlooked. He didn't just write a check and wait. He honed his craft, faced rejection, and stayed resilient. His belief in himself was just as important as the check he wrote. In your journey, remember that conviction and action must accompany your goals.
🧬 PROSPERITY PHYSICS
The Harvard MBA Study on Goal Setting asked students if they had set clear, written goals for their future. Ten years later, the 3% of graduates who had written goals were earning, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97% of graduates who did not, combined!
So let's assume the 97% who did not write down financial goals had an average annual income of $50,000. That means the 3% who did clearly define and write down their financial goals would have an annual income of $16,166,666. 🤯
This research underscores the profound power of effective goal-setting. So let's harness this knowledge to become intentional goal-setters & go-getters! ✍️🤓
In today's 8-minute meditation, we will journey into the forest of abundance, fostering the growth of our deepest desires and wealth of all kinds.
📿 MOOLA MANTRA
I actively create my destiny.
Having a vision and setting goals are the compass and roadmap that guide us in actively creating our destiny. The mantra, “I actively create my destiny” reminds us that we are the architect of our life, deliberately shaping the future through intention and action.
Reflect on your past goals. How did they shape your life's trajectory? How have you grown as an individual because of them?
🙏 GRATEFUL INVESTMENT
Take a moment to express gratitude for your ability to dream, set goals, and achieve them. Write a thank you letter to yourself for the dreams you've had and the goals you've set, regardless of whether they've been achieved yet or not.
This practice reinforces your self-worth, affirms your faithfulness in Self, and cultivates an attitude of self-love and acceptance … all the while creating fertile soil for your dreams and goals to blossom into reality.
🍏 HEALTHY HABIT
Include goal-setting in your daily journaling practice. Each morning, write down your goals for the day (and beyond) and visualize them coming to fruition. This practice helps keep your intentions at the forefront of your mind, ensuring you're always working towards them.
✍🏼 RICH REFLECTION
Write down the goals you have for your life.
Be as specific as possible.
How do these goals align with your values and dreams?
💚 HEALING PROCESS
Recognize any parts of you that may be holding you back from setting and achieving your goals. Speak to them with love, understanding, and compassion. Ask them what they need to feel safe to step back and allow you to pursue your dreams. Remember, every part of you has a role, and each part needs love and recognition.
🪄 MONEY MANIFESTATION
- Visualize your goals as already achieved.
- Feel the joy and satisfaction of achievement.
- Hold this visualization and send it out into the universe.
📣 ABUNDANCE AFFIRMATION
I am achieving my goals with care, conviction, commitment, and joy.
🎴 INTENTION CARD
Nice work for completing today's visionary session! Your dreams and goals are soooooo valid. They are your unique roadmap to a life of joy and fulfillment.
See you tomorrow as we water the seeds of our financial visions!
💞 COMMUNITY CONVERSATION
What did you discover about yourself during today's session on visualization and goal-setting?
We'd love to hear from your two cents in the comments!